Connect your brand with influencers
For many marketeers is it apparent nowadays reaching (new) customers through influencers. It should be an absolute part of your marketing strategy. Why? 49 Percent of buyers rely on recommendations from influencers when making purchasing decisions.
Influencers tell personal stories on their social media channels. And word-of-mouth is still one of the most reliable forces when it comes to marketing. The most effective influencers are very trustworthy. The best know not to endorse products or services that they wouldn’t actually use themselves, which in turn encourages followers (AKA your potential customers) to feel at ease allowing them to guide their buying decisions.
Working with influencers
How to work with influencers for your campaigns? How do you choose out of 20 million influencers worldwide? Or 100.000 in you country? Therefore you need us to help you connect you with the best matching influencers. We identify the best influencers, monitor the quality of their content, reach, engagement, performance and the characteristics of their audiences.
Do you wan tot know how? Just click on the button below and fill in the form.
Figures of influencer marketing
- 92% of consumers trust online word-of-mouth recommendations, while only 33% of them trust online banner ads
- 20% of respondents said they shared something they saw from an influencer.
- 61% of consumers interact with an influencer at least once a day
- 56% of users surveyed said they rely on recommendations from friends, while 49% said they rely on influencers (Swant 2016)
- Influencer marketing has the ability to trigger 11 times more return on investment than other forms of traditional advertising annually (Kirkpatrick 2016)
- Around 40% of respondents said they have purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine or YouTube.
Enough interesting arguments, don’t you think? Ready for influencer marketing?
Just click on the button below and fill in the form.
Objectives of influencer marketing
- Creating brand awareness under new audiences
- Engagement with brand and products
- Stimulating brand advocacy
- Increase website traffic
- Boost sales and revenue