Is content marketing relevant for your brand?
A lot of marketers are asking themselves do we have to start or extend our content marketing approach. Here a a few questions you can ask yourself and see if it’s going to work for you:
- Is it right for our audience and with our brand message?
- Are you giving the right informations or stories to solve your customers problems?
- Do you want to build on relations with your audiences or customers?
- Do you want people to talk about you?
- Are you willing to focus on customer retention and loyalty?
Content marketing steps
How to plan a content markering proces?
- Create a plan
- Define your audience
- Create relevante and compelling brand stories
- Set up a channel strategy to spread stories
- Set up the distribution process by using a content calendar
- Create content and make conversations
- Measure performance of the campaigns
Content marketing channels
How to get your content out there. These are the channels where to spread your brand stories.
- Paid channels
- Paid search Google
- Display ads
- Promoted tweets
- Promoted posts Facebook
- Pinterest pins
- Instagram ads
- Linkedin sponsored posts
- Paid posts by influencers
- Owned channels
- Company blog website
- Social media profiles
- Email marketing
- Earned channels
- Organic search
- Influencer marketing
- Social shares
- Shares on social platforms
- Participation in communities